Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sol-u-mel

Sol-u-mel


This stuff is like GOLD in a bottle.  FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!
If your wanting to clean your bathroom, carpets, permanent marker on walls, stains in clothing, removing wallpaper, crayon, ink , gum, oil, nail polish, cleans up pet messes, candle wax, glue, tree sap, juice stains
You can buy sol-u-mel either in the original scent or a lemon scent. I have tried both and I prefer the lemon scent over the original, but would still use both!
It can be used as a all purpose cleaner, a cleaning booster.or as a deodorizer
Doesn't contain any phosphates or any other caustic chemicals, it is mostly made up of melaleuca oil.

16oz bottle- makes 4 24oz bottles
P.C. Price $13.99 8pts 237ml
P.C. Price $25.99 16pts 473ml

I compared this product to Fantastic All purpose cleaner which is 650ml for $4.99.  You would have to buy 5 bottles of fantastic to make up the same amount you would be getting from the one bottle of sol-u-mel.  That would cost you $24.95 for 5 bottles.  Sol-u-mel is going to cost you $25.99 and you would only buy one bottle.  So you are helping the environment by cutting down 4 bottles that would be going into the landfills.


I would rate this a 10 if I could. I highly suggest anyone who is going to try some of the melaleuca products to try this one.  I ordered it in my first order and I was sold.  I remember running around the house trying to find things that had stains on them so I could try and get them off with sol-u-mel.  Two of my stories are I have a little kids table that I bought from a garage sale and it had permanent marker all up the legs on the wood.  I had tried previously to get it out, can't even remember what product I used, but it didn't come out, so when I got these new products I tried it on her table and BAM it was gone in a couple swipes, couldn't believe it:)
My second experience was my parents were re-doing their kitchen and living room.  My mom was trying to get wallpaper off of her walls and it was coming off in little pieces. If any of you have ever tried to get wallpaper off you know what I'm talking about. It's TOUGH work, and takes a LONG time.  I brought over my sol-u-mel bottle to give it a try and see if it took it off any better.  It worked so good, you would wipe it with the cloth and it would just come off. Yet again I was sold.

Over the years it has done wonders in my home, I will ALWAYS buy sol-u-mel. I even put a capfull into my hubby's work clothes and that makes them get cleaner.  I love this stuff and would recommend it to anyone in a heartbeat.
Please take a moment and tell everyone your personal experience of Sol-u-mel, and if you found it to work or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment